Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Patient Practice Group Signup
Patient Practice Group Contact Form
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.
Forest Gate Report Archive
Totton Health Centre Archive
- Reports & Surveys
- Results of June 2016 report.pdf >
- Local Patient Participation Report (March 2015).pdf >
- Local Patient Participation Report (March 2014).pdf >
- Local Patient Participation Report (March 2013).pdf >
- Local Patient Participation Report (March 2012).pdf >
- Results of March 2012 Survey.pdf >
- Results of October 2012 Report.pdf >